go to link
Ayurvedic writings suggests Golden Milk is a wholly cleansing, grounding and nourishing drink. Liver function, improved circulation and digestion are some of the calming and healing properties Golden Milk can bring, all while making the skin glow. It is sometimes referred to “Holy Golden Milk” due to it’s powerful ingredients. This is no surprise with all the goodness you can pack into this creamy, golden, warming drink.
http://www.siai.it/?ityies=grafici-eur-usd-tempo-reale&6d1=db What are these powerful ingredients?
- go Turmeric’s medicinal uses dates back to almost 4000 years in South East Asia. Turmeric’s powerful and vibrant curcumin is renowned for detoxifying the body and alleviating inflammation. It is therefore well known as an anti-carcinogen. A recent 2011 study further suggest tumeric’s activity in the body includes: antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-septic, anti-tumor, with added protection to the heart, kidneys and liver.
- kurser på forex Cinnamon is known to balance blood sugar levels. It is anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and protects cognitive functioning. Cinnamon is thought to help prevent virus and infection.
- http://clgsecurities.com/?hixorisima=dating-cafe-treffen&9a4=37 Ginger enhances digestion and the transportation of nutrients throughout the body. It is also known for reducing joint and muscle pain, which is handy after a workout! Lots of women swear by ginger during pregnancy to prevent morning sickness – with modern research suggesting it aids with travel sickness.
- http://kokiqq.net/?ruuw=binary-options-m5-strategy&e14=bb Cardamon is rich in antioxidants and packed with heart loving minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium. It is thought to give protection with cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and cholesterol issues. It’s easy to be weary at first of adding cardamon to a drink because it is so fragrant – however one little pod gives it just the right hit.
click here Are the benefits of Golden Milk convincing you? Although a tumeric drink can sound off-putting, it only calls for a little bit and the taste is balanced out by the other ingredients, like the vanilla and maple syrup.
go site It’s usually a go to in the winter months due to it’s warming properties, however equally as tasty all year round. It can be used on your morning oats or cooled and drank with ice. I do find myself craving it’s goodness year round. It’s honestly such a delicious and satisfying drink. It is also more noticeable that high street coffee shops have clocked onto Golden Milk and started to sell turmeric lattes – the West are always a bit late with capitalising on ancient traditions!
I’ve tried and tested a couple of combos previou
http://eren.es/?esrof=opiniones-de-las-opciones-binarias&d98=aa sly, however found this one a winner more recently.
follow url Recipe (2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- 1 thumb grated ginger
- 1 cardamom Pod
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Drop vanilla essence
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
rencontres ligue 1 2013 Method
1. Dissolve turmeric in boiling water
2. Add all ingredients to a pot and simmer gently for 8 minutes – stirring regularly
3. Use a strainer to filter out any lumps into a jug
4. Pour into your favourite mug and enjoy the goodness!
Some people opt for a sprinkle of black or cayenne pepper, nutmeg or a little blob of coconut oil for good fats. It’s fun to play around with the different ingredients to get your own personal winning combo. Make sure to add a comment below and share what your favourite additions are!